What Can My Veterans Benefits Lawyer Do for Me?
Practice Area: Veterans Benefits Law
If you are a Veteran or the dependent of a Veteran struggling to understand your rights before the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the attorneys at Fink Rosner Ershow-Levenberg Law Firm are ready to aggressively represent you before the VA and offer comprehensive solutions for all Veterans with disability and aging-related needs. Here is a sampling of how we can help:
- Free Case Evaluation. One of our veteran law attorneys is available for free advice at any stage in the VA disability adjudication process. Even if you have not filed a claim yet, legal advice at the initial stage can assist in developing your case and ensuring a prompt and complete adjudication for all possible claims. If you have received a denial from any level of VA, please contact FRE-L as soon as possible to ensure that your appeal is filed within the statutory time limits.
- Nationwide Representation at All Levels of the Adjudication Process. FRE-L can provide nationwide representation for Veterans and their dependents before Regional Office, Board of Veterans' Appeals, Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, Federal Circuit for the Court of Appeals, and United States Supreme Court. NO RECOVERY, NO FEE. VA disability claim cases are taken on a twenty (20) percent contingency fee basis. If we accept your case, you will pay no fee to us unless FRE-L recovers benefits for you. Your fight is our fight and your success is our success.
- Veterans Representing Veterans. FRE-L appreciates the sacrifices all Veterans made and continue to make. Indeed, one of our attorneys is an Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran who served as an active-duty Army Judge Advocate General officer. We have made a commitment to aggressively fight for the rights of all Veterans and their dependents.
- Experience in Disability and Elder Law. The attorneys at our Firm have over twenty-five years of combined experience dealing with disability and elder law. Fink Rosner Ershow-Levenberg Law Firm provides a comprehensive solution for all of a Veteran's aging and disability-related issues. Our team of experienced veteran law attorneys will tenaciously pursue Veterans Disability Compensation claims, including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Gulf War Syndrome, Agent Orange, psychiatric disorders, hearing loss, tinnitus, toxic chemical exposure, asbestos-related conditions, and other physical injuries and diseases.
- Survivor Benefits, Dependency & Indemnity Compensation (DIC), and Death Pension. A variety of VA benefits may be available to a deceased Veteran's surviving family members or to the survivors of a deceased VA claimant. Our Firm can assist family members of deceased Veterans in pursuing appeals of claims for Accrued Benefits, Dependency and Indemnity Compensation, and Death Pension.
Fink Rosner Ershow-Levenberg Law Firm understands how lengthy and frustrating VA claims can be for Veterans and their families. We are here to take that burden off the Veteran and aggressively advocate on his or her behalf, regardless of the complexity of the claim. If you have questions or concerns regarding your pending VA claim please do not hesitate to contact Fink Rosner Ershow-Levenberg and see how we can help.